The Patient Financial Assistance Program of Ethical Factor RX provides the following information:
1. Advise patients of their network status, projected copay/deductible, lifetime limits, and changes, as Pharmacy is aware, verbally and in writing.
2. Advise patients on how to proceed when they have a finance-related question.
3. Advise patients on obtaining financial assistance information regarding drug costs.
4. Provide patients information on PAN (Patient Assistance Network) Foundation and manufacturer copay assistance programs.
5. Provide patients the ability to pay copay in payments over time, not to exceed 90 days.
6. Work with payor and physician to look at alternatives